You will guide, anchor and ensure our impact on our customer’s operations. You will know the nuances of our products, their do’s and don’t’s, migration requirements, change management needs and work with customer project teams to ensure as smooth a transition as possible. You are passionate about solving real world problems on the ground and hence do not mind the travel. You would stay connected with the Lab and keep feeding them back with what worked and what got you stretched.
Its likely you’ve been with a Consulting or Implementation services firm and wanting to be in deep tech – that’s threatening to change the way you been working so far.
BayesTree is scaling up the North America team. We are looking for driven and ambitious Customer Success Specialists to work on our flagship product – Sentient. Sentient addresses the end-to-end lifecycle of Service Management across industry domains. Come aboard and be part of a company that challenges the status quo, reimagines solutions and build unprecedented value for customers. Experience an environment that is challenging and gets you out of your comfort zone each day. You will understand the as-is, create the to-be scenario’s and help navigate the customers from as-is to to-be in a seamless manner. We expect that you can work autonomously, think both strategically and tactically, and take full control and responsibility for achieving your goals.
As a customer success specialist your responsibilities will include:
- work in a team of consultants, developers, architects and project managers to scope, design and implement Sentient in holistic end-to-end scenarios.
- Design and implement end to end business processes including connecting end point (various service management products) to Sentient and monitoring, triggering actions based on collected data.
- focuses especially on integration including data modelling.
- Participate or lead design thinking sessions with customers to explore Digital Transformation opportunities in service management.
- Prepares project proposals.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor degree in relevant areas, as well as adequate career in the industry. Master degree in Math, Computer science and related area preferred.
- Proven and flexible quick learner who can ramp up with new technologies quickly and can adapt to a growing and rapidly evolving environment.
- Ability to manage difficult situations at customer projects and able to work effectively under pressure.
- Proficiency in one or more of Java, Python, Node.js, Scala, Go, R,
- Experience in using one or more of TensorFlow, Caffe, Theano, Scikit
- Experience in REST/oData API implementation
- Exposure to Big Data technologies like Hadoop and Spark
- Knowledge on Database technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience or Knowledge of Service Management products like HPSM, ServiceNow.
- Experience in feature engineering and data cleansing will be an advantage.
- Experience in training models in high volume data.
- Very strong analytical, and conceptual skills
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and precise manner; with non-technical audience
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in big data projects with Spark, Hadoop
- Experience in agile project methodologies like SCRUM.
- Experience in Design Thinking