Who we are:
Bayestree Intelligence is an Accel funded deep tech enterprise AI product startup founded in 2017. Sainapse, Bayestree’s ML product - Sainapse to reimagine customer engagement and experience, is purpose built with multiple patent pending technologies. Sainapse is already at play with two Fortune 100s, multiple Big 4 Audit & Advisory firms and other enterprises across Pharma, Telco, Education Services, Automotive and now Financial Services as well.
What do we do:
Creating a ground up proprietary machine learning product that learns any language and context from data, without hidden rules and dictionaries which ingests and extracts intent from any form and source that enterprises use. Whose learning time is mentioned in minutes, scales effortlessly. We are creating reality that is more imaginative than fiction, we are creating future of enterprise support.
Whom are we hiring:
Implementation Java Engineer
4-5 years of relevant work experience
What will you get to do?
Experience an environment that is challenging and gets you out of your comfort zone each day. You will understand the as-is, reimagine the future & create the to-be scenario’s AND help navigate the customers from as-is to to-be in a seamless manner. We expect that you can work independently, think both strategically and tactically, and take full control and responsibility for achieving your goals.
What we and our customers expect from you:
- work in a team of consultants, developers, architects, and project managers to design, develop, and implement Sainapse end-to-end scenarios
- Support in development and implementation of integration end points to various service management products
- Develop scripts and utilities as required for data extraction and preparation for machine learning
- Test implementations and manage customer acceptance runs
You must have:
- Have bachelor’s degree in relevant areas, as well as adequate career in the industry. Computer Science, Information Science and related area preferred
- Have 4-5 years of relevant work experience
- Have demonstrated continuous learning, can ramp up on new technologies and business processes quickly and can adapt to a growing and rapidly evolving environment
- Have the ability to manage complex situations in customer projects and able to work effectively under pressure
- Proven track record of setting up customer support process for a software product, preferably in the area of AI products
- Exceptionally proficient in Java (Core and Advanced, preferably under Linux) and Spring boot applications including making high quality, highly performing, Fault tolerant design & code under JVM environment.
- Good experience in working with Linux based product development and support – Ubuntu, RHEL
- Highly proficient in development of n-Tier databases (Postgres DB) as well as Cassandra
- Experience in REST API implementation and development of adaptors to systems
- Hands on working knowledge of building Java services
- Experience or Knowledge of Service Management and CRM products like Salesforce and ServiceNow
- Experience in feature engineering and data cleansing will be an advantage
- Experience in training models in high volume data
- Very strong analytical, and conceptual skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If this interests you, please reach us at email@example.com and we will pick from there.